I’d like to thank you for visiting the Restronics Metro website. The site is a source of information for all of our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and ultimately, our Customer Partners.
The website is built to educate, inform, and be a place to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It is crucial to me that it’s useful to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to learn about, or maybe you just want to leave a comment, I invite you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are numerous of reasons why the industry is changing. There are several important stats that have been featured as a result of this. A sampling ofhe most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts most businesses, with as many as 98% stating it can cost them $100,000 or more per hour.
- Predictive maintenance can decrease costs by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can reduce unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies must maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is set to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer dealing with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.