Consulting at a Higher Level
With global uncertainty today, many companies are investigating onshoring some or all of their production. If your company is looking to install a new SMT or Through-Hole assembly line, or you want to modify one, it can be a daunting task; managing multiple vendors who provide very complex (and expensive) machines or tools, each with different shipping lead times and logistics, set up procedures, and software compatibility issues. It can be a project management nightmare, especially if you’re trying to run your business.
- Collaborating with our pick and place partners, Restronics Metro will help coordinate and manage this herculean task. Working with our SMT pick and place partner experts, we can:
- Source all the machines you need for the line (even if we don’t have a direct relationship with the manufacturer).
- Manage the delivery logistics, making sure everything arrives on time and together.
- Manage the installation and line bring up.
- Manage the software compatibility between the different machines from the different manufacturers.
- Ensure your people are trained.