We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics Metro website. This site has been designed to be a source of information for all of our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and ultimately, our Customer Partners.
The website is intended to educate, inform, and be a place to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It’s crucial to me that it’s useful to you. So, if you have any questions, things you want to explore, or maybe you just want to leave a comment, I encourage you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThese trends have meant that there are a myriad of reasons why the industry is changing. There are a sampling of influential stats that have been singled out as a consequence of this. Some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts many businesses. 98% say it may cost them $100,000 per hour or more.
- Predictive maintenance may reduce expenses by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can reduce unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- The majority of large companies, 72%, require 99.99% minimum uptime.
- The industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is porjected to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer dealing with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe IoT device investment will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.